Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slim and Sassy

I want to start off saying I probably have tried every diet pill out there. Watched friends use HCG, watched friends use every other diet fad that I have not tried. I can not take chemical based diet pills. The just sit horribly with me. I don't keep them down, I get jittery. Just BAD. I do not have any negative side effects with this supplement. Unlike other "Pills" you can take this while you are pregnant. You can take this if you are a diabetic. You can take this if you are caffeine sensitive. That's because for all purposes this blend is FOOD!

It is an Essential Oil called Slim And Sassy By doTerra.  Here is a link to a Webinar with the details and science behind the oil blend.

Slim and Sassy is an essential oil blend that contains 5 different oils. Those oils are Cinnamon, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lemon, and Peppermint. Each has their own properties of what they do in your system however here is an explanation of what they do.

Cinnamon:
Cuts sugar cravings, Metabolizes sugar, Cinnamon is an antioxidant, Reduces damage done to the liver, Balances cholesterol and blood sugar, Stops your body from producing more fat cells
 Ginger:
 Speeds up metabolism, Increases physical energy, Promotes healthy digestion
 Peppermint:
 Soothes digestive difficulties, Curb Appetite and reduce cravings, Gives sense of fullness
 Grapefruit:
 Balance and uplifting to the mind, Helps with cellulite and digestion, Controls appetite
 Lemon:
 Fights acid, Cleanses the liver, Releases toxins from the body.

I order my product from a Lady that is here in AZ. She has a website on www.etsy.com/shop/doTdo

I have the 15ml bottle of drops, (15ml bottle lasted me roughly a month), a roller that has Slim and Sassy that is cut with coconut oil for topical application, (haven't even gone through a quarter of the bottle) and I have sugar free candies with it in them (have eaten about half). All of the links lead to her website where she sells each of the products. If you order one of each of the products the total including tax and shipping is $78.42. I know that seems like a lot however once you get the candies and the oil all you will have to order the following month would be the oil. You do not have to order from the lady I do. I just really enjoy her candies and am not creative enough to make them myself. If you go through doTerra you can get a whole sale account where it costs even less.

I have lost just about 12 Pounds since I started taking it about a month ago. I take 4 drops 4 times a day on my tongue. I eat 4 or 5 candies a day, and I use the roller on my wrists 3 or 4 times a day. I love the way it smells. Not so much how it tastes. I love the way it warms you up from the inside out. I feel much happier. I have so much more energy. I do not have the cravings for carbs like I used to have. I almost don't eat potatoes, I don't go for starches like I used to. I find myself looking for fruits veggies, whole grain and protein even more than I was before. I have been going after Seafood quite frequently as well. I feel like I am much more balanced now.

It's not a miracle supplement! Don't think you can go on it and loose 40 pounds. I lost 30 before I started taking. It but lost 12 in about a month. But I am eating healthy and walking at least half a mile a day. 

Look into it. Watch the Webinar. Read all of the info. Essential Oils are really amazing things!

2 comments:

  1. Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a distinct appetite suppressant the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bistroMD you know that not only will you receive gourmet entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that's promoting healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Take a look at your menu in advance and pick the entrees you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your home.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete