Monday, February 13, 2012

My Progress in Pictures

  This is The Largest I have been The one on the left is from April 2010, and the right is December 2010. I have no idea what I weighed but I can see from pictures that it must have been bad...




This is from January 2011. This is when I realized that I had a problem but didn't do anything about it. Still wouldn't get on a scale..



This is July 2011. This was taken shortly after my Doctor told me that if I didn't start loosing now I would be in trouble... 
305 pounds.             




 This is from November 2011. You can start to see my double chin slim down. 
285 pounds.
.


This is From December 2011. Almost No Double Chin :o) 
275 pounds.



This is from TODAY!! February 13, 2012 
269.8 pounds





When you compare the One From January 2011 with the one from February 2012


 You can most definitely see the difference!

2 comments:

  1. You are so inspirational! I am now going to blog about losing weight been thinking about it for a while but never got around to it...I SO have to do something. I gained all the weight but 5 pounds of the weight I lost a few years ago :-( Today was my big starting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money with it is as simple as 1 . 2 . 3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making money???

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete