Monday, February 20, 2012

Exercise and Calorie Tracking App

    I use a Calorie Tracker that is online and also has apps for it looks like every phone it's called "My Fitness Pal". It has a bar code scanner on the app that makes it very convenient to use. It also has ways to add your exercise into it. You set a goal Calorie wise (I set 1590) and exercise wise (I set 500). It adds up the calories you intake and subtracts out the exercise that you do. So you earn more calories through out the day. All you so is plug what food you eat and drink and what exercise you do during the day. I add to it on my phone several times a day so I don't forget what it is that I ate. It's very nice. Try it!
   I also use an App on my phone called "My Diet Coach". You can set up reminders in it to go off, it has tips and motivational sayings. I mostly use it to remind me to drink water (have it play a tone and put an icon in my notification bar every 2 hours). I also have a reminder on it to remind me to take my pills at 8pm every night. You can tell it your awake and asleep hours and set the notifications to not go off between those hours.

1 comment:

  1. I have the fitness pal app, I just to download the My Diet Coach...that seems really cool!

    ReplyDelete